Jenni, 21, Finland. ϟ
Supernatural. Sherlock. James Dean. Coldplay. John Mayer. Jared Leto. Merlin. Emma Watson. Conan. Harry Potter. Tom Hiddleston. Teen Wolf. Dylan O'Brien. Tyler Hoechlin. Doctor Who. Shameless. Hannibal. Benedict Cumberbatch. ♥
Sidebar by stilesed.
Animals With Stuffed Animals Of Themselves
Here are some animals hanging out with stuffed animal versions of themselves, which is clearly a thing that animals should be doing a lot more often.
“My biggest idol has always been Chris Martin from Coldplay, he is such a great singer, performer and writer. If I could be as talented as any musician, it would be him all day long.” - Harry Styles.
Based on this.
Let me know what you think and feel free to point out any mistakes, as usual.
Derek doesn’t even know why he’s doing it. There’s no point. The only other person who knows is Peter, and Peter had smirked at him earlier when he was over together with Isaac, Stiles and Scott. He’d clapped Derek on the shoulder before he left, off-handedly threw in, “Congratulations,” and went his merry way.
“What was that for?” Isaac asked, confused and curious, and Scott looked the same.
“For surviving that long,” Derek answered. Stiles had rolled his eyes in a way that implied he got the sarcasm whereas both Scott and Isaac seemed like they were unsure if Derek was being genuine or not. They’d followed Stiles out, though, without further questions, and that was that.
Derek likes to think that he wasn’t disappointed that they dropped the topic. It doesn’t matter anyway. They have problems at hand; things that are more important than Derek’s birthday. It’s not like it’s going to be his last.
There’s a little box on the table in the kitchen with an artfully frosted and decorated cupcake in it. A little note is stuck under the edge of the box and when Derek unfolds it, it reads, Enjoy while you can, in Peter’s handwriting. He’s not sure what he expected but he snorts nevertheless, crumples up the note and tosses it into the garbage.
Splaying out his hands on the table, he leans onto the surface. For a moment, Derek wonders if the pastry is poisoned, but thinks better of it. It wouldn’t put his uncle in a better place if Derek died now. He still probably should just dump the cupcake in the trash but…
But it’s his birthday after all, the first one he’s truly alone, and even though Peter isn’t his favourite person and bought him that cupcake more to mock him that to bring him joy, it’s still there. Derek can let himself have this. Enjoy it while he still can.
1. He makes sure that the picture will be what the fan wants. Her with her idol. He even admits that it’s not all about him - that when fans are meeting celebrities they want the celebrity to acknowledge them, not just the other way around.
2. In this video, Tom asks every single fan he takes a picture with what their name is. He doesn’t have to; he could just try and get through them as quick as possible. He knows they have been waiting to meet him for a long time and so makes it worthwhile.
3. He doesn’t have to say this. That’s why it’s so nice, because he didn’t have to say it. He may or may not know this will make her day, but the reasoning doesn’t matter. She is obviously nervous - it’s like he’s reminding her that he’s as normal and as human as she is.
4. By now he’s taken pictures with every fan there, signed anything they wanted him to and he’s being hurried, but despite this he wants to make sure that they all got what they wanted. Like before, he knows how long they’ve been waiting and it’s likely they won’t get this opportunity again.
5. These are his parting words to the fans there. You would expect them to thank him (which they do) for using up what little spare time he has, but instead he thanks them. It’s clear he knows that without his fans he wouldn’t be as successful as he is.
6. He winds down his window to wave goodbye to them, even though the man driving is eager to get him to where he needs to be. He looks happier than the fans receiving the gesture, like he revels in seeing other people happy. The main thing here and in the rest is that he doesn’t have to do things, but he still does. I think, aside from his astounding acting and looks, this is why he’s so popular. (video)